Black Forest Cake with MARIO CHERRIES
- 1 Dark Chocolate Cake mix
- 1/4 Cup Kirsch, cherry brandy
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 16 oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 8 OZ. Semi-Sweet Bar Chocolate For Chocolate Curls
- 1 Jar MARIO MARASCHINO CHERRIES, drained
Drain cherry pie filling. In two 9-inch pans, bake cake as directed. When cool, sprinkle kirsch over cake layers. Beat cream until it thickens slightly, add sugar and beat until thick enough to hold shape. Over waxed paper, shave chocolate bar with vegetable peeler, refrigerate curls until ready to use.
Assemble cake with whipped cream and MARIO MARASCHINO CHERRIES between layers. Spread rest of cream around cake, garnish with MARIO MARASCHINO CHERRIES and chocolate curls.